Search This Blog

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Official song Eurobasket 2011 - Marijonas, Mantas, Mia



Eurobasket 2011 official song Marijonas, Mantas, Mia - Celebrate Basketball

Performers - Marijus Mikutavicius, Mantas Jankavicius, Vilija Pilibaityte -- Mia

Lyrics - Marijus Mikutavicius, Aidas Puklevicius

This is official song of Europe basketball championship 2011,which starts on August 31st,2011 in Lithuania!!! / Oficiali Europos krepšinio čempionato 2011 daina. Čempionatas prasidės Rugpjūčio 31 dieną,2011 metais,Lietuvoje !!!

Lyrics:
"I feel it coming From my head to my feet
I see the people going crazy on the streets Tonight
Let me take you for a holiday, that you won't forget
(for a holiday you will not forget)

And if you're ready For a foreign affair
The drums are beating And the flags are rising up into the air
(Aidi aidi)
Don't you miss it boy, if you hate regrets

So Gimme a high five For now is the time to celebrate
Time for a game Time for a fame Time for a marching parade
We're kicking a party And I know it's just gonna be great
Time for a game Time for a fame
Time for a marching parade Joy parade

I don't care what your name is
I don't give a damn what your team is
Let's make some noise start shaking the hall
Celebrate celebrate basketball

Who's gonna cry about losing
Raise your glass it's time for a bruising
Let's raise some hell start breaking the walls
Celebrate celebrate all night long

Hey, can you see Fireworks in the sky
Hey, do you feel We beat the drums the flags are flying high
I wanna scream from the top of my lungs That I'll be there
Yes we''ll be there"

THE LITHUANIANS
http://www.thelithuanians.com/

No comments: